The Jaynes Covered Bridge in Waterville, Vermont (also known as Codding Hollow) is a historic covered bridge. The bridge carries Codding Hollow Road across the North Branch Lamoille River. The bridge features a single-span queen post truss style and spans 56.5 feet long. The bridge was built in 1877 and has remained original since then aside from some additional reinforcements that were added to strengthen the bridge.
Jaynes Covered Bridge is one of three 19th-century covered bridges in Waterville and one of five to span the North Branch Lamoille within 5 miles. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in October of 1974.